Leave your loved ones with a legacy of love with the Family Indemnity Plan – Final Expense Insurance. Our Family Indemnity Plan provides your loved ones with the funds needed to help them cover funeral expenses, outstanding debt left behind or maybe to build an education fund.
- Enjoy up to $100,000 dollars in coverage*
- One monthly premium covers final expenses for you and up to five eligible family members (including any two persons you choose from your parents and parents-in-law)
- No medical examination required
- You are eligible to receive the full benefit (per person) where valid claims are made*
- You get lifetime insurance coverage once you enrol before age 76
Who is covered?
The plan you select can cover you and any combination of the following persons:
- Your spouse or significant other
- Or any combination of up to two persons from your parents or parents-in-law. These persons must be enrolled before age 76
- Your children (aged 1 through 25 and who are not yet married). Children who are permanently disabled are covered for the duration of their lives once they are enrolled before age 26.
|Plan options:||Monthly Premium||Individual Benefit|
If you are not yet an owner of the Family Indemnity Plan, then don’t hesitate. Sign up today. Please note: You must be a member of Transcorp Credit Union to benefit.Family Indemnity Plan