TRANSCORP CREDIT UNION
CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
VACANCY – MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Member Services Representative is required to provide all routine member services including cashing transactions, guiding customers on their financial needs, and resolving complaints in an efficient manner, in accordance with the Society’s policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generating and processing daily, weekly and monthly reports on deliverables.
- A ratio and trend analysis of financial transactions weekly and monthly.
- Financial transaction services and customer relations.
- Opening and closing of accounts.
- Processing GIA and MIA transactions.
- Advisory and counselling services to members including marketing of the Society’s products and services onsite and off-site.
- Credit, loan application, and processing services including GIA and Automated Clearing House registration request.
- Reconciliation of GIA and MIA transactions.
- Processing and administering insurance transactions.
- Preparation and processing of payment requests.
- Advisory services to new and prospective members.
- Respond to telephone and online inquiries and questions.
- Facilitating all front desk counter services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree/ Degree in Business Management/ Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years in the related field, loans and operations procedures, and Bank retail operations or Credit operations.
- Knowledge of the Emortelle System will be an asset.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking, time management, and organisational skills and possesses the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Credit Union operations, IFRS 9, and AML Compliance will be an asset.
All Applications to be addressed and sent to:
Vacancy – General Manager
P.O. Box 1089 or email to email@example.com
Deadline Date of Submission of Applications: Tuesday 12th January 2021