Notice is hereby given that the 47th Annual General Meeting of Transcorp Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited will be held virtually via the CISCO Webex Video-conferencing Application on Saturday 19th December 2020 commencing 1:00 p.m.
1. Credential Report
2. Call to Order
3. National Anthem
4. Opening Prayer
5. Notice of Annual General Meeting
6. Amendments to Bye-Laws and Standing Orders
7. Adoption of the Standing Orders
8. Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting of May 18th, 2019
9. Matters Arising out of the Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting
10. Reports 2019: Board of Directors, Education Committee, Credit Committee, Supervisory Committee, Independent Auditors, Financial Statements
11. Adoption of Statement of Incremental Budgeted Income and Expenditure for the period January 1 to December 31, 2020.
12. Amendments to the Bye-Laws
14. Report of the Nominating Committee
15. Election of Officers for the 2020/2021 Term
16. Other Business
- Having regard to the fact that the AGM will be online with digital presentations, all active members in good standing (no delinquent) who wish to participate in the AGM must pre-register via https://bit.ly/TCU-AGM-Pre-Registration by Tuesday 15th December 2020.
- In order to pre-register, members are required to provide a functioning and reliable email address and date of birth in the format provided online.
- Upon receipt of your pre-registration detail by the Society, the member shall receive a confirmation of registration together with the AGM brochure, guidelines, and accompanying instructions.
- Only registered members will be emailed a link, with accompanying instructions, to access the virtual meeting and vote in the election of officers.
this 1st day of December 2020
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
– Board of Directors