Christmas Voucher Loan
Christmas voucher loans may be granted for the purpose of undertaking Christmas expenditure, to a maximum borrowing amount as determined by the Board from time to time.
It is granted in November / December of each year for a period of one year to assist members in meeting their Christmas expenses.
Normal Lending Criteria :
- Two Form of Valid (ID, DP, PP & Electronic Birth Paper)
- Proof of Address for Individuals (UTC Statement, Bank Statement or Utility Bill )
- Proof of Address for Self Employed ( Utility Bill from the place of business)
- Proof of Income for Individuals (Payslip or Job Letter, no more than 2 months)-
- Proof of Income for Self Employed (Business registration, 3 years Management Accounts, Last tax return filed)
- Must be 18 years and over with consistent savings for a minimum of 3 months
- DSR 50% (Maximum or as directed by the Board of Directors )
- Security (Shares invested in the Credit Union